What does everyone like to do in there spare time..me i like to shop or hang out with friends..or talk on the phone..or...juss go out really*--
What does everyone like to do in there spare time..me i like to shop or hang out with friends..or talk on the phone..or...juss go out really*--
well lets see here...i like to watch football on tv, go shoppin, movies, fourwheelin, hangin out with FrIeNdS, music, and most of all, i play sports...
i liKE tO tyPE iN reAlLY keWL aNd oDD wAyS
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
good for you
heh heh and I like to be a brat too [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
when I'm not working or in class..
I mostly hang out with my boy*, party a *little* with my buds from work, watch tv, go to movies, out to eat, go to the mall, play tennis, shop online, ebay, wander around the new Wal*Mart lol, listen to country, talk on ICQ. that's about it for me.
Dang Smarty where do you find time to do all that? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
it's not as if I do every single one of those things.. every single day I'm not wonder woman *hah* those are just my favorite things to do when I have free time. =)
My favorite thing to do is spend time with Zack and then I also LOVE watching college football esp. my Florida Gators those definitely top my list.
i like to shop or hang out with friends..or talk on the phone..or...juss go out really*-- Oh AnD hOw CoUlD i FoRgEt AbOuT watching football on tv, go shoppin, movies, fourwheelin, hangin out with FrIeNdS, music, and most of all, i play sports...or how could i totally forget talking rocketeer in computer class at PHS we so rock on the lpd non sports forum you are the bestest!!*~*~*~*~
oo
( ".)
(~(")(") Rupert
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
that's the cutest mouse/bear thingy i've ever seen. actually whut is it?
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Bookmarks